Prep for CNOR Live Event Locations
Apr 21-22, 2018 | Billings, MT
May 5-6, 2018 | Grand Island, NE
June 2-3, 2018 | Boston, MA
Apr 28-29, 2018 | Pontiac, MI
May 19-20, 2018 | The Woodlands, TX
June 9-10, 2018 | Los Angeles, CA
September 8-9, 2018 | Denver, CO
Antonia (Toni) Hughes, MA, BSN, RN, CNOR
Perioperative nursing expert with over 35 years of experience in clinical and administrative roles, including 10 years in perioperative education.
- Recommended Practices Advisory Board Chairperson (2013-2014)
- Guidelines Advisory Board Member (2014-2015)
- Periop 101 Educator (2015-Present)
Dr. Mary A. Hillanbrand, DNP, RN, CNOR, CCNS, CNS-CP
Perioperative nursing expert with over 33 years of experience in administration, clinical practice, and sterile processing settings.
- Currently on active duty in the US Air Force as the Perioperative Director at Andrews Air Force Base
- Implemented evidence-based practices in all areas of perioperative nursing to enhance team compliance using AORN guidelines and best clinical practices
Sarah Bosserman, BSN, RN, CNOR
Clinical nurse educator for WellSpan Health York Hospital in York, Pennsylvania, a Level I Trauma Center and Bariatric Center of Excellence. Sarah’s nursing experience includes staff nurse, 2016 York evidence-based practice fellow, perioperative educator, poster presenter, and lecturer for perioperative nursing topics including preparing nurses to take the CNOR® exam.
- Currently enrolled in a Master of Science in Nursing program at The Pennsylvania State University
- Active AORN member, both locally and nationally, and recipient of the AORN’s 2017 "Top 40 under 40" award
- Active member of Sigma Theta Tau International, Eta Eta Chapter, serving on the leadership succession board
Patricia "Trish" C. Seifert, MSN, RN, CNOR, CRNFA (E), FAAN
Over 30 years of perioperative nursing experience and participation in the development and implementation of at least four cardiac surgical programs. Ms. Seifert will share her extensive knowledge of evidence-based, perioperative nursing practices and test-taking strategies with the attendees to prepare them to take the CNOR® exam.
- Currently, Ms. Seifert is an Independent Cardiac Consultant
- Master of Science in Nursing from the Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
- Has presented educational programs locally, nationally, and internationally
- Has authored 6 books, over 90 articles, and 20 chapters on a variety of perioperative subjects; past Editor-in-Chief of the AORN Journal
Association of perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN) is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AORN is provider-approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 13019. Check with your state board of nursing for acceptability of education sessions for re-licensure.
The Prep for CNOR Live program and Prep for CNOR Online program are designed strictly to be used as review and preparation for the CNOR® exam. CNOR® is a registered trademark of the Competency and Credentialing Institute (CCI). All rights reserved. CCI administers the CNOR® exam. Candidates for the CNOR® exam must meet the eligibility requirements as defined by CCI.