Kick Start Your Exam Prep
Kick start your CNOR® exam preparation with a 2-day program where you can learn and engage with your peers and an AORN perioperative nursing expert.
With AORN, you can be confident that you will receive the highest quality in the content reviewed to prepare you for the CNOR® exam. How? AORN created the Guidelines for Perioperative Practice, known as the #1 evidence-based gold standard for operating room procedure, and also the primary reference for the CNOR® exam.
Prep with the Experts in Person
- Learn Test-Taking Strategies
- Develop a Personal Study Plan
- Review CNOR® Exam Subject Areas
- Assess Your Knowledge
- Receive 17.4 contact hours
- A USB with the 2017 edition of AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice (a $265 value)
- Two online assessments
Member Price: $155.00
Non-Member Price: $195.00
After completing the online assessments, weekend event, and course evaluation, participants will be able to receive 17.4 CNE contact hours.
Registration closes the Wednesday prior to the event. No walk-in registration available.
Exclusive Offer – Register and Get 50% off of Prep for CNOR Online!
Prep for CNOR Live Event Locations
Dec 2-3, 2017 | Baltimore, MD
Dec 9-10, 2017 | Salem, OR
Dec 9-10, 2017 | Tampa, FL
Dec 9-10, 2017 | New Orleans, LA
Jan 27-28 , 2018 | Bensalem, PA
Feb 24-25, 2018 | Torrance, CA
Feb 3-4, 2018 | North Platte, NE
Mar 3-4 , 2018 | Durham, NC
Antonia (Toni) Hughes, MA, BSN, RN, CNOR
Perioperative nursing expert with over 35 years of experience in clinical and administrative roles, including 10 years in perioperative education.
- Recommended Practices Advisory Board Chairperson (2013-2014)
- Guidelines Advisory Board Member (2014-2015)
- Periop 101 Educator (2015-Present)
Sarah Bosserman, BSN, RN, CNOR
Clinical nurse educator for WellSpan Health York Hospital in York, Pennsylvania, a Level I Trauma Center and Bariatric Center of Excellence. Sarah’s nursing experience includes staff nurse, 2016 York evidence-based practice fellow, perioperative educator, poster presenter, and lecturer for perioperative nursing topics including preparing nurses to take the CNOR® exam.
- Currently enrolled in a Master of Science in Nursing program at The Pennsylvania State University
- Active AORN member, both locally and nationally, and recipient of the AORN’s 2017 "Top 40 under 40" award
- Active member of Sigma Theta Tau International, Eta Eta Chapter, serving on the leadership succession board
Dr. Mary A. Hillanbrand, DNP, RN, CNOR, CCNS, CNS-CP
Perioperative nursing expert with over 33 years of experience in administration, clinical practice, and sterile processing settings.
- Currently on active duty in the US Air Force as the Perioperative Director at Andrews Air Force Base
- Implemented evidence-based practices in all areas of perioperative nursing to enhance team compliance using AORN guidelines and best clinical practices
Want to Host?
My AORN Chapter or hospital would like to host a Prep for CNOR Live event.
In My Neighborhood?
Please notify me when a Prep for CNOR Live event is taking place in my area.
Get the most comprehensive review with the Prep for CNOR Online Course.
Association of perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN) is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AORN is provider-approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 13019. Check with your state board of nursing for acceptability of education sessions for re-licensure.
The Prep for CNOR Live program and Prep for CNOR Online program are designed strictly to be used as review and preparation for the CNOR® exam. CNOR® is a registered trademark of the Competency and Credentialing Institute (CCI). All rights reserved. CCI administers the CNOR® exam. Candidates for the CNOR® exam must meet the eligibility requirements as defined by CCI.