Introduction to PNDS
Online EducationRegister for PNDS
The goal of this course is to familiarize nurses and other health care personnel with the Perioperative Nursing Data Set (PNDS), a standardized nursing language that will support evidence-based perioperative nursing practice.
- Define the PNDS language
- Define the model representing perioperative nursing which is the basis of the PNDS
- Outline the evolution of the PNDS
- Describe the PNDS coding system
- Identify clinical implications for the PNDS language
- Define the AORN Syntegrity® Perioperative Documentation Solution
- Identify components of the AORN Syntegrity Perioperative Documentation Solution
1.7 Contact Hours
Learners receive 1.7 Contact Hours after passing the posttest with a score of 100% and completing the course evaluation.
Visit Computer Specifications for Online Learning to learn about minimum system requirements for computer hardware and software used to take AORN online courses.
Free for both AORN members and non-members.