Redefining Access to Evidence-Based Clinical Guidance
This online facility subscription provides access to the most current AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice and comes with a complete set of implementation tools and resources to empower your team to apply standardized techniques facility-wide.
eGuidelines Plus is More Than You Think
Get access to evidence-based tools, resources, and customizable templates to equip your perioperative team, facility, and ancillary departments with valuable resources powered by AORN’s Guidelines for Perioperative Practice.
- Online access to all the most recent, and continually updated, AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice
- Customizable templates to help you develop policies, competencies, and job descriptions for your facility.
- Searchable clinical FAQs to easily find answers to your team’s questions
- In-Service PowerPoints for evidence-based, in-service training for your team
- Quick Review of Guideline recommendations featuring illustrated procedures at a glance
- Audit and Gap Analysis Tools, and Implementation Road Maps
- Case Studies, Clinical Calculators, Checklists, and more
A better way to access the Guidelines.
Improve Your Joint Commission Survey Readiness
AORN Accreditation Assistant for the Joint Commission Standards*
This comprehensive tool is designed to help facilities be survey-ready and to save staff preparation time. The AORN Accreditation Assistant address each of the Joint Commission standards and elements of performance to the appropriate AORN Guideline recommendations and associated implementation tools.
The Accreditation Assistant is revised each time a new AORN Guideline is released and is also revised in tandem with the Joint Commission’s bi-annual updates. It includes versions for each of the Joint Commission Programs, including: Ambulatory, Critical Access Hospital, Hospital and Office-Based Surgery, as well as a 5th version developed for the sterile processing department.
Quickly Access eGuidelines Plus from Your EHR Content
AORN Syntegrity is now integrated with eGuidelines Plus enabling you to access evidence-based recommendations directly from your EHR content through static hyperlinks.
The Agreement Conditions include the overview of the roles, responsibilities, and term activation and expiration information.
Accreditation Assistant Demo
See how this tool can help your facility get survey-ready.