AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo
- Virtual Pass
On-Demand | Starting May 1 through July 31
Unable to join us in person? Attend from the comfort of home and get access to select sessions for 90 days.
- 140 CH!
- 50 breakout education sessions
- 3 inspirational keynote talks
- Exhibitor education library (35 topics to choose from)
- Virtual poster gallery
- Vendor listing and product directory
- Giveaways and exclusive deals
Watch recordings of 50 education sessions on demand for 90 days. Topics include some of the best and most talked about sessions. Subject to change.
- A Sustainable Going Green OR
- Ahead of the Curve: Vertebral Body Tethering for Adolescent Scoliosis Management
- Back to Basics Campaign to Inspire Best Practices for Patient Safety
- Beginning a Cardiovascular Service Line in the ASC/Surgical Hospital (Lessons Learned)
- Building a Collaborative Culture
- Building a Sustainable Sterile Processing Program
- Case Study: Withdrawal of life-sustaining therapies intraoperatively from ECMO to organ harvest
- Code Blue OR 6: Lessons Learned
- Code Purple: A Multi-Modal Response to Nursing Stress and Wellness
- Comparing Postoperative Rhabdomyolysis, Pressure Injury, and Fluid Immersion Simulation for Bariatric Patients: A Retrospective Chart Review
- Creating Escape Rooms for Surgical Services
- Data, Dashboards and Dials, Oh My! Improve The Operating Room Through Inclusive Benchmarking
- Developing a Standardized Post-op Dressing Guideline
- Development and Implementation of a Surgical Navigation Center (SNC) to Optimize Underprivileged High Risk Surgical Patient Population
- Development of Lateral Positioning Kit for Lateral Thoracic Surgery
- Drill your Skills: The Importance of Emergency Preparedness in Ambulatory Healthcare
- Empowering the horse to drink: using change management tools to successfully implement safety improvements in the OR
- Fostering our Future Nurses through a Culture of Engagement
- From Labor and Delivery to Cesarean Section: The Forgotten Operating Room
- Getting to Zero Harm: Your Role
- GI Prep for the OR Nurse
- Grabbing the Bull by the Horns: The Financial Impact of Surgical Site Infections in the United States
- Growing Your Own - Certified Surgical Technologist
- Happy OR-Happy Outcome
- Influencing Self-Efficacy Behaviors to Speak Up for Patient Safety: A Multidisciplinary Approac
- Innovative Education to Promote Teamwork During A Global Pandemic and Staffing Crisis
- Mandatory Smoke Evacuation in NY - A Collaborative Journey to Success
- Medication Management Madness - Who Knew Medication Managment Could Be Fun!
- Nurse Resiliency: From New Grad to Expert
- Nursing and Infection Prevention Competency-Based Education Collaboration
- Nursing's Time for Truth, Reckoning and Transformation
- On the "Waze" to Eliminating Specimen Errors
- Overcoming Monotony: How to Take your OR Education From Snooze To Spark and prove it to your C-Suite!
- Perioperative Considerations for Gender-Diverse Youth and the Evolution of a Specialty Anesthesia Team In a Pediatric Hospital
- Perioperative Educators United: How You Can Become Involved in Your Specialty Assembly
- Perioperative Pressure Injury Risk: A New Study and A New Guideline
- Protecting your RN (Registered Nurse) License; Are you prepared?
- Stack and Pack: Optimizing Surgical Efficiency with Fewer Resources
- Supporting our Diverse Team's Voyage to a DEI Synergized Global Perioperative Practice
- Take My Hand and Let's Go Beyond the Closed Doors!
- The Dynamic Duo: A collaboration breaking down barriers and leading to remarkable quality improvement effectiveness between SPD and the OR
- The State of the Ambulatory Surgery Industry
- Transition To Practice: Using Periop 101 to Create a Perioperative Fellowship Program
- TRAUMA: How to teach new RNs and Surgical Techs
- Travel Nursing: The New Wave of Nursing Incivility
- Updated AORN Guideline for Processing Flexible Endoscopes
- Using Malpractice Claims Data to Identify Risks in Nursing Practice
- Utilizing Game Play To Increase Team Member Performance and Satisfaction
- Water: Why Don't my Surgical Instruments Like it?
- What Can I Do? Improving Perioperative Care for Transgender and Gender-diverse People
- What Cleans What?
- What goes unreported goes unfixed: why aren't we reporting our injuries?
Hear from world-renowned speakers who will inspire and incite professional and personal change.
President of The Center for Retention
Having gained acclaim as the “Undercover Millennial,” Pulver operates The Center for Retention, and helps organizations retain, engage, and inspire their team members.
Cook is an entrepreneur, author, former CEO of a multi-million-dollar company (which she founded), and winner of the Nobel Entrepreneurial Prize in Mexico.
Founder of Because I said I Would
The founder of the social movement and non-profit organization, because I said I would, is dedicated to bettering humanity through promises made and kept.
Connect and Collaborate
Earn continuing education contact hours and learn about your peers’ latest research and work in the virtual poster gallery.
Exhibitor Listings and Education
Search by product category or company name and obtain additional CHs in the Exhibitor Education Library.
Connect with perioperative professionals from around the world. Share virtual business cards and message directly through the platform.
How to Register
Before you register, you will be prompted to sign in to your AORN account or to create a new one.
Download the registration form and send to:
AORN Expo Registration Dept. #13801
PO Box 30106 Salt Lake City, UT
888-266-7644 (within US/Canada)
972-349-5879 (outside US/Canada)
Already registered? Log into Virtual Pass.