ASC Academy: Leadership Development
Expand Your Leadership, Financial and Regulatory Expertise
The landscape for ASCs is evolving rapidly as new procedures move to the outpatient setting requiring different equipment and staff training. Leaders must build business cases for greater profitability, while also managing heightened patient and worker safety concerns.
This course helps develop and hone the executive mindset for achieving both quality improvement and financial health. ASC leaders also use this course to prepare for CASC® certification.*
Preview key takeaways and test your knowledge through the course Pre-Test.
- Promote an understanding of the knowledge and skills required to run a successful ASC.
- Prepare and hone your leadership and management skills as an ambulatory administrator.
- Improve your ability to navigate complexities of ASC regulatory, accreditation, financial and operational challenges.
Develop today’s must-have ASC management and financial strategies while you earn contact hours. Your registration includes:
- 6-month course access
- 11 course modules
- Five on-demand webinars
- Virtual Live Panel Discussion and Q&A Event
- 22.7 CH / 18.5 AEU / 5 IPCH
- New ASC Administrators
- Experienced ASC Administrators who want to hone their business skills
- Individuals preparing for the CASC® exam*
- Nurses moving into ASC management
ASC Leadership Virtual Live Event
February 28, 2023
10:00 am to 12:00 pm MTRegister for Leadership Development Course
This course features a Virtual Live Panel Discussion and Q&A regarding hot topics in the ASC. All registrants will be able to attend a virtual live event within the duration of their course access. Those unable to join the event can view the recording within the course modules.
Details on how to access the event and how to submit questions ahead of time can be found within the course modules.
*CASC® is a registered trademark of the Board of Ambulatory Surgery Certification, which neither sponsors nor endorses this program.
This program is approved for up to 18.5 hours of AEUs and up to 5.0 hours of IPCHs by BASC Provider #0102.