Confidently Address Day-to-Day Clinical Issues
eGuidelines Plus is the online AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice resource that allows hospitals, ASCs, and health systems to quickly and easily access evidence-based clinical support to improve patient safety and quality outcomes.
Find Quick Answers to the Most Urgent Perioperative Questions
Your surgical team, facility, and system will benefit from eGuidelines Plus’s integrated tools and resources that include:
- Perioperative Care of the COVID-19 Patient*
- Guidelines for Perioperative Practice — presented in three convenient views based on the level of detail you need: Full, Outline, and Quick View.
- 200+ easy-to-search Clinical FAQs
- In-Service PowerPoint Templates
- Illustrated, step-by-step At a Glance guides covering Anesthesia, Medication, Procedures, Positioning, and Skin Prep
- Illustrated, instrumentation pop-ups within Procedures At a Glance
- Customizable Policy and Procedures based on the most up-to-date guidelines
- Customizable Competency Verification Tools to keep your facility survey ready
- Perioperative Job Descriptions
- Audit Tools, Gap Analysis Tools, and Implementation Road Maps
- Case Studies, Clinical Calculators, Checklists, and more
A better way to access the Guidelines.
Improve Your Joint Commission Survey Readiness
AORN Accreditation Assistant for the Joint Commission Standards*
This comprehensive tool is designed to help facilities be survey-ready and to save staff preparation time. The AORN Accreditation Assistant address each of the Joint Commission standards and elements of performance to the appropriate AORN Guideline recommendations and associated implementation tools.
The Accreditation Assistant is revised each time a new AORN Guideline is released and is also revised in tandem with the Joint Commission’s bi-annual updates. It includes versions for each of the Joint Commission Programs, including: Ambulatory, Critical Access Hospital, Hospital and Office-Based Surgery, as well as a 5th version developed for the sterile processing department.
Quickly Access eGuidelines Plus from Your EHR Content
AORN Syntegrity is now integrated with eGuidelines Plus enabling you to access evidence-based recommendations directly from your EHR content through static hyperlinks.
The Agreement Conditions include the overview of the roles, responsibilities, and term activation and expiration information.
Accreditation Assistant Demo
See how this tool can help your facility get survey-ready.