AORN/APSNA Membership (RN)
Dual Access to Best Practices for Pediatric Patient Care
AORN/APSNA Member Dues: $235
AORN/APSNA member dues with leader benefits only $290.
Positively impact care at every stage of a patient’s journey. AORN’s joint membership with the American Pediatric Surgical Nurse’s Association gives OR nurses dedicated to the pediatric surgical specialty the benefits of both association communities.*
New benefit added – Prep for CNOR® Online Course**
Purchase AORN Membership to receive complimentary access to AORN’s premier online CNOR exam prep course.
AORN and APSNA Benefit Highlights
Most-loved benefits of the AORN/APSNA membership include:
- Inclusion in AORN Pediatric Specialty Assembly
- Discounts to AORN/APSNA events
- Journal publications from both associations
- Prep for CNOR® Online Course**
- Educational scholarships
- Participation in multi-center research studies
- Access to patient/family resources
* This membership does not include chapter membership. You may add chapters to your membership for $20 each. Only registered RN members may hold office and vote in the House of Delegates.
**Offer included with purchases or renewals of AORN Membership through December 31, 2022 and will not be retroactively applied to existing memberships. Offer not valid with monthly membership subscriptions.