Improve Surgical Specialty Outcomes
Periop 202™ – essential education for specialty surgical procedures.
Perioperative professionals who take each stand-alone course will learn the workflows and evidence-based practices for a specific procedure prior to being assigned to that surgery.
Who will benefit from these courses?
- Experienced nurses who are not yet knowledgeable with, or who want a refresher on, specialty procedures, such as total hip and knee arthroplasty
- Nurses who want to expand into surgical specialties
- Perioperative educators who want to build their surgical specialty offerings
Note: Periop 101 is not a prerequisite for Periop 202.
Support Your Nurses’ Specialty Interests
Total Hip Arthroplasty and Total Knee Arthroplasty are part of the Orthopedic Course Library.
Course features include:
- Standardized education developed by subject matter experts and AORN to greatly benefit facilities
- An interactive format that enhances educational experience
- Customized medical illustrations, knowledge checks for each course section, and a final assessment
COMING SOON! Additional Courses
The Periop 202 orthopedics library will be expanding. The next available courses will include spine procedures and intro to orthopedics.
Check out our Periop 202 FAQs.
You May Also Like...
Periop 101: A Core Curriculum™
Learn more about AORN’s premier perioperative blended education program that covers essential knowledge for working effectively in the perioperative setting – enhancing confidence, teamwork, and patient outcomes.