Periop 101: Perioperative Care for the Non-RN
Not Everyone In The Operating Room Is A Nurse Or A Surgeon
- Periop Courses
- Periop 101: A Core Curriculum
- Perioperative Care for the Non-RN
Who Is Periop 101: Perioperative Care For The Non-RN Designed For?
- Advanced Practice Nurses
- Health Professionals new to the perioperative environment
- Medical Students
- Physician Assistants (PAs)
Learn How This Course Can Help You In Your Career
*This course is primarily intended to educate clinical team members, who are not RNs, about safe surgical practices. Non-RNs are not eligible for continuing nurse education contact hours.
To learn more about how Perioperative Care for the Non-RN can help support your perioperative staff; connect with AORN today.
- 9 Modules
- Access to the course for 6 months
- 15.7 CHs* awarded to learners after successful completion of the course
Download Learning Plan (PDF)
- Administrators must complete a newly updated Admin Implementation Course prior to registering learners.
- 0.75 Contact Hours (CHs) will be awarded to administrators upon completion.
This online facility subscription provides access to the most current AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice and comes with a complete set of implementation tools and resources to empower your team to apply standardized techniques facility-wide.
Written by AORN’s expert perioperative nurse authors for new and returning labor and delivery nurses who participate in Cesarean section procedures, this hybrid course provides the necessary clinical foundation for safe surgical practice.
Periop 101: A Core Curriculum OR is the premier perioperative nurse education program for RNs entering the perioperative specialty.
Periop 101: A Core Curriculum ASC is the premier perioperative education program for nurses entering the ambulatory setting.