Virtual Reality Training
Why Virtual Reality?
Virtual Reality (VR) simulation overcomes operational roadblocks, providing you the ability to scale clinical education across your OR staff with affordable, effective, and more frequent training. By increasing opportunities to practice critical skills, VR training improves retention, performance, and patient outcomes. Specifically, results show VR:
- Is 83% more cost effective and can easily scale to large teams with less faculty and equipment 1
- Enables an average 20-25 staff members to complete the module on site with a single headset during a 12-hour period – at their convenience
- Improves performance by 250% 2
- Increases knowledge retention as much as 80% 3
- Reduces mistakes by 40% 4
Afterward, VR learners are 275% more confident to act on what they learned 5, enhancing patient safety.
Your Full VR Package Includes:
- One VR headset and controllers
- Access to VR apps. Unlimited use per user, per year, to enable frequent practice of high-stakes situations.
- Access to learning management platform with detailed reports, and technical support.
Perioperative Teams Will Learn Critical Skills
Your perioperative team will learn critical skills in a highly immersive environment while saving you time and resources. Interested in both programs? Contact an Account Executive for special pricing.
Mitigate the Risk of Surgical Fire with Fire in the OR™ Simulation
AORN has partnered with medical training provider Health Scholars to bring you the first virtual reality (VR) education course in our perioperative library.View the Video
Brought to You in Partnership With: