Periop 101: A Core Curriculum™ Cesarean Section
Online Education/In PersonRequest More Info
Provides the Necessary Clinical Foundation for Safe Surgical
This newly updated program is developed, researched, and continually updated to reflect the latest AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice.
Written by AORN’s expert perioperative nurse authors for new and returning labor and delivery nurses who participate in Cesarean section procedures, this hybrid course provides the necessary clinical foundation for safe surgical practice. Graduate-level QSEN competencies are also included.
Set Your New Nurses Up for Success
Improve their transition into the OR – each learner receives a one-year AORN Membership to complement their curriculum. Benefits include more than 200 CNE contact hours and guideline resources.
To learn more about how Periop 101: A Core Curriculum Cesarean Section can help support your nurses, educators, mothers, and babies – connect with AORN today.
Learners Will Understand:
- Standardized cesarian section education developed from the evidence-based Guidelines for Perioperative Practice to improve patient and workplace safety
- To integrate patient and worker safety processes for use throughout the perioperative continuum related to the c-section procedure
- Performance skills necessary to excel in the c-section team environment
The Comprehensive Perioperative Course Includes:
- Highly-interactive online modules
- Textbook content
- Hands-on skills labs
- Clinical practicum
- Group activities
- Study guides
- Clinical technique video demonstrations
- Administrator teaching guides
- Competency checklists
Periop 101: A Core Curriculum OR is the premier perioperative nurse education program for RNs entering the perioperative specialty.
Periop 101: A Core Curriculum ASC is the premier perioperative education program for nurses entering the ambulatory setting.
This online facility subscription provides access to the most current AORN Guidelines for Perioperative Practice and comes with a complete set of implementation tools and resources to empower your team to apply standardized techniques facility-wide.