Live Panel Series for Resources & Strategies
Glean New Insights from Your Leader Peers
AORN Center for Perioperative Leadership presents a new practical resource to help you lead your team with confidence: Leader Exchange. Through a series of live panel webinars on timely topics critical to your success, you’ll hear strategies and tactics directly from your peers that get to the heart of the matter.
Listen In & Be Inspired
Leader Exchange brings you:
- Facilitated discussions with panelists representing a strong mix of facility types, sizes, and locations
- Pressing, current topics that matter most to leaders in our ever-changing landscape
- New ideas and strategies that have worked for your peers
- Sharing of practical tips and advice from those who understand your complex role and are facing similar challenges
- Networking and a safe space to ask questions and receive real-time feedback
- Read more about each event and the panelists, then save your seat
- Registration is open to AORN members and non-members
Save Your Seat
Register now to mark your calendar and share the date with other leaders you work with.
Are you strategizing how to effectively meet staffing and workload demands, while future-proofing your efficiency initiatives? Hear key insights into how new technology can be utilized to transform care in the OR.
The preceptor role is essential to ensuring your new team members are able to learn and assimilate effectively in the periop environment. Hear a panel of leaders share their expertise on how to engage, invigorate, and better prepare the preceptor to succeed in their vital role.
Missed a session? Catch up here by watching on-demand.
Leader Exchange: Building Negotiation Skills for Key Interactions
Leader Exchange: How to Navigate Recruitment, Retention & Team Engagement in a New Era
If your company is interested in supporting and connecting with perioperative leaders, contact the AORN Industry Team for sponsorship opportunities.
Membership dues and Industry partnerships help ensure AORN can continue to deliver quality education programs that benefit perioperative practice and support the profession.