Ensure Your Nurses Have ASC-Specific Knowledge
Periop 101 ASC is an Ambulatory Surgery Center-specific curriculum that utilizes a blended learning model incorporating online didactic content, skills-based labs, and a clinical preceptorship focused on challenges specific to the ASC environment. Help ensure your nurses have the ASC-specific knowledge they need to keep patients safe.
Periop 101 ASC is a comprehensive, blended educational program that is:
- Developed by AORN’s expert perioperative nurse authors
- Based on AORN's latest, evidence-based Guidelines for Perioperative Practice
Obtain Graduate-Level QSEN Competencies
Periop 101 includes the graduate level QSEN competencies. Incorporating QSEN in the online course and clinical course work will allow your students to apply these competencies to real-time patient care, case studies, and simulation experiences. All Periop 101 ASC students receive a 1-year, complimentary AORN membership.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
This course is for all novice ASC perioperative nurses including new graduates, nurses transitioning into the perioperative suite from other nursing specialties, and other surgical team members.
- Enhances knowledge, skills, and confidence in ASC-specific perioperative practice
- Cultivates a team environment for perioperative excellence
- Improves staff recruitment and retention
- Boosts evidence-based patient safety
- Assists you in becoming an ASC facility of choice in your area
Find out more about the course content by downloading the Periop 101 ASC Learning Plan.Contact UsOrder Now