Used by More Than 2,500 Hospitals Nationwide
Periop 101: A Core Curriculum™ is used by more than 2,500 hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers nationwide to recruit, educate, and retain perioperative nurses. This premier program builds staff confidence, optimizes perioperative efficiencies, and currently has more than 12,000 graduates and counting.
Periop 101 is a comprehensive, blended educational program that is:
- Developed by AORN’s expert perioperative nurse authors
- Based on AORN's latest, evidence-based Guidelines for Perioperative Practice
Led by Experienced Perioperative Nurses
This program combines a standardized, evidence-based online curriculum and textbook readings with hands-on skills labs and a clinical practicum. Plus, all Periop 101 students receive a 1-year complimentary AORN membership.
Obtain Graduate-Level QSEN Competencies
Periop 101 includes the graduate level QSEN competencies. Incorporating QSEN in the online course and clinical course work will allow your students to apply these competencies to real-time patient care, case studies, and simulation experiences.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
This course is for all novice perioperative nurses including new graduates, nurses transitioning into the perioperative suite from other nursing specialties, and other surgical team members.
- Enhances knowledge, skills, and confidence in perioperative practice
- Cultivates a team environment for perioperative excellence
- Improves staff recruitment and retention
- Boosts evidence-based patient safety
- Assists you in becoming a facility of choice in your area
Find out more about the course content by downloading the Periop 101 Learning Plan.
Questions? Learn more in our FAQ section.Contact UsOrder Now